We at South India Relocators™ respect the love and affection you have towards your pets, thus we take special care of your loved ones:
Dogs and Cats: The containers used to transport dogs and cats must be :
• An assessment of your needs by conducting a preliminary survey.
• Spacious enough for the animal to sit in a natural position, turn around, and lie down.
• Equipped with a securely closing door that operates without any special tools, so that prevent escape of your pet.
• Made up of wood, metal or any material of sufficient strength to with stand normal transportation.
• Well ventilated with openings on at least three sides.
• Easy in lifting. Therefore must have handholds.
• Leak proof. A solid bottom is a must.
• Roll-free. If the kennel has wheels, the wheels must be removed, retracted, or in some other way be made inoperable in order to prevent rolling.
• Padded with suitable absorbent material to ensure cleanliness from litter.
• Build in containers for food and water, or one container with separate compartments so that the food and water will not mix together.
• A marking on top of it stating as "Live Animal" and This side Up (directional arrows) in letters.
• Dogs and cats less than 12 weeks of age may not be safe to transport, unless additional measure are considered.
• Attached label with feeding and watering instructions; or attach written instructions not feed or water the animal.